Sandro Silva & Quintino - Epic (Original Mix)

Sandro Silva & Quintino - Epic (Original Mix) came on my Spotify radio the other day while I was in the gym. I was on the tredmil and I think I started running about 100mph at a certain point. I kept repeating in my head exorcise is better than beer exorcise is better than beer. At them same time I was picturing my self grinding some hot slews in a dark lazered out club. I think at one point I got a chubby thinking about all the scandalous things I would be doing in the club while this music was playing. Anyhow enjoy. #music #blog #song #talent #musician #concert #band #rock #tv #video #youtube #hellaawesome

No lyrics:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Laura Branigan - Self Control (Official Video) 80's classic

Doritos® - Fashionista Daddy -- Crash the Super Bowl 2013 Finalist

The IRS Is Hiring Armed Agents To Investigate The Middle Class