Cold War Kids - Louder Than Ever

I never didn't like this song not for one bit. As far as a music blog goes this has got to be on your list. Great song and one that I will listen to again and again yet the music video really does not seem to fit the song. As I watch I almost begin to hat this stupid video. What are they doing putting all this makeup on this lady. Then that old guy who keeps popping up to work with this model. What is going on. It's like a bad episode of America's Next Top Model  Can we move on now.... please. BTW if you did't see the last episode of ANTM you should it was pretty awesome.  Anyhow if you like the Cold War Kids or even if you don't you will like this song and you should play it. #music #blog #song #talent #musician #concert #band #rock #tv #video #youtube #hellaawesome

Here are the lyrics:

All my windows were barredThe sun made stripes of shadesI was sitting 'round like a zombieFeeding my own face
I was carrying my cheekI was digging my strangeI was taking you for grantedYou were holding the rains
But I can hear you louder than everWhisper to me, help me rememberI can't see you but we're still togetherNow I can hear you louder than ever
It's a slippery slopeLike that mousetrap gameInside my tunnel visionYou slept on my train
But I can hear you louder than everWhisper to me, help me rememberI can't see you but we're still togetherNow I can hear you louder than ever
I don't wanna ignoreYou were the past of my feelingsWe're probably gonna get out of thisJust hear me out anyway
The darkness snuck inAnd now I'm doubting all my promisesDon't try to pull me out of thisJust lay down by me and wait
'Cause I can hear you louder than everWhisper to me, help me rememberI can't see you but we're still togetherYeah, I can hear you louder than ever
Now I can hear you louder than everI can hear you louder than everI can hear you louder than everI can hear you louder than ever

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doritos® - Fashionista Daddy -- Crash the Super Bowl 2013 Finalist

Laura Branigan - Self Control (Official Video) 80's classic

The IRS Is Hiring Armed Agents To Investigate The Middle Class