2 Killed, 1 Wounded by Gunman at Oregon Mall - Psycho

Picture from www.foxnews.com

2 Killed, 1 Wounded by Gunman at Oregon Mall


 - I have had it with these Psychos! WTF is wrong with people when they have to grab a semiautomatic weapon, tons of bullets and go into a crowded place and shoot away? Seriously WTF! I don't wan to blame it on video games so I think I will blame it on the asshole from Colorado who shot up the movie theatre at the opening night of Batman! This fucker started a new wave of people who now have decided to target wide open places with tons of people, like malls, movie theatres, concerts are probably next for Christ sake. These cocksuckers always take their own life, as if they needed to bring everyone else down with them. It just doesn't make any sense to me. If you want to die just kill yourself and leave the rest of us out of it you attention grubbing pansy ass bitch. God it makes me mad. Two people were killed and Police are still looking for more wounded and possibly dead citizens. The event happened around 3:30 pm PST. Great now when I'm out with my family I have to have a full body armor suit on. I thought it was terrorist we had to worry about and now its our own people. I hope that kid rots in hell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doritos® - Fashionista Daddy -- Crash the Super Bowl 2013 Finalist

Laura Branigan - Self Control (Official Video) 80's classic

The IRS Is Hiring Armed Agents To Investigate The Middle Class