Dozens Killed in Connecticut School Shooting - Sandy Hook Elementary School - WTF

Dozens Killed in Connecticut School Shooting - WTF


How many more of these terrorist attacks do we have to go through. First of all it's the Holiday season, what's wrong with people. The details are that a man opened fire on a Newtown, Connecticut elementary school, Sandy Hook Elementary School and ended up killing dozens.  Who goes after an elementary school? Of course the murderer was found among the dead, another case when wimp kills himself too. I have said before and I will say it again. If you want to kill yourself, why take others with you, it's just not fair.

What's even more disturbing to me personally is that I grew up in Connecticut and I'm sure I will know someone involved in this terrifying event. I actually grew up fishing right down the street from this elementary school in Sandy Hook. I wish all the best to the residents and the people who have felt the fury of this awful man.  Bad music on a Friday morning. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doritos® - Fashionista Daddy -- Crash the Super Bowl 2013 Finalist

Laura Branigan - Self Control (Official Video) 80's classic

The IRS Is Hiring Armed Agents To Investigate The Middle Class