Instagram photos still visible in tweets (in TweetDeck) - That's Cool???


Photo cred @tabletop_   Instagram

Instagram photos still visible in tweets (in TweetDeck) - That's Cool???


See this awesome ass picture that I found on Instagram? Guess what, I can't see it on my Twitter account anymore. It's funny because I was checking out my profile earlier today and I noticed non of my media showed up. Most, if not, all of my media is Instagram. I mean I don't take picture with a kick ass Twitter app do I? No I do not! I use Instagram like everyone else in the world and now that they are not integrated that kinda sucks doggie balls. Apparently this was Insta and Facebook's attempt to separate the networks. I get it kinda. I mean Instagram is kinda like Twitter and almost kinda better. Yikes, sorry Twitter. Who pays attention to a bunch of garbage text anyway? I want photos dammit! God, Facebook is even getting boring compared to Insta. Anyway, now Twitter has its own photo filtering ability, hahah good try and a little bit too late but I will def test it out. Check out more about twitter filters here. Twitter takes on Instagram with new photo filters! That's bad music for you twitter but who know let's watch this one play out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doritos® - Fashionista Daddy -- Crash the Super Bowl 2013 Finalist

Laura Branigan - Self Control (Official Video) 80's classic

The IRS Is Hiring Armed Agents To Investigate The Middle Class