Kobe Bryant, Youngest Player To Reach 30,000-Point Milestone

Kobe Reaches 30,000-Point Milestone - Out of all sports that I watch, ummmmm Baseball is really the only sport I enjoy watching, I think Basketball is DEF the most entertaining after Baseball. Football is ok and it's something I have been meaning to get more into, kinda have to be drunk to care about it, but like I said Basketball I can understand and appreciate just a little more, plus I can play it myself.  I don't know too many people who just gather a group of guys, slap on some Football pads and have it out and Flag Football sucks dog dick because you can't tackle, prolly the gayest ever. Anyhow....Kobe just hit his 30,000 point milestone, which I think is something worthy of seeing. The video above is the actually game when he hit his milestone. I know there are a ton of Kobe haters out there and the fact is you just have to accept that he is the best player. LeBron??? hahaha really come on just face it no body has skill like Kobe. Suck it up and watch his highlights and you will know exactly what I'm talking about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doritos® - Fashionista Daddy -- Crash the Super Bowl 2013 Finalist

Laura Branigan - Self Control (Official Video) 80's classic

The IRS Is Hiring Armed Agents To Investigate The Middle Class