TOILET PAPER GUN PRANK - Gotta try this

TOILET PAPER GUN PRANK - Ok today I just felt like posting a some pranks, just in that mood. I saw this on the other day and I thought it was pretty funny. I am wondering if this is his girlfriend or if this is his roommate. I bet if I watch all the rest of his seemingly awful videos I could find out but I'm not gunna try that hard. What kinda man thinks pranking is like the coolest thing ever?!? I mean we had some good high school pranks for senior year but this guy just went crazy with it. Your GF will dump you if you act like a jackass all the time. Anyhow this prank was pretty good. The first round of toilet paper nails the chick but the second round up close is way better. I keep thinking of how irritating all that wind in your face would be. Hahaha. Also what a waste of TP. It may be good to take this out on Halloween though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doritos® - Fashionista Daddy -- Crash the Super Bowl 2013 Finalist

Laura Branigan - Self Control (Official Video) 80's classic

The IRS Is Hiring Armed Agents To Investigate The Middle Class