Golden Globes Recap - Jodie Foster, Quentin Tarantino, Tommy Lee Jones and Seth MacFarlane

Photo Cred

Golden Globes Recap - Jodie Foster, Quentin Tarantino, Tommy Lee Jones and Seth MacFarlane

As always the Golden Globes boar the shit out of me but there were some notable moments that created some good entertainment. First up on the list will be Quentin Tarantino accepting his award for Djengo Unchained. First, I have seen that movie and it is one of the best movies I have ever seen. Ever. If you can't appreciate that movie and you don't like it because you get sqweemish and scared you are just immature. The movie is adult and it is very well done. I hate violence as much as the next guy but in the right context, and if it helps maximize the impact of the story, then it's all good. Anyway...Questing Tarantino really took his liberties with this speech. It went on and on and on and on.

I didn't watch enough to see it but I guess Jodi Foster went silly bizerk with some coming out of the closet talk and how hard Hollywood is. I don't think anyone really understood what she was saying in her 20 minutes. 

Seth MacFarlane got a little recognition for his real time tweeting of the event, capping on celebs like Tommy Lee Jones and Jodi Foster. I personally think that Seth MacFarlane is a tool. His face is annoying, his comedic style is worse, and his jokes are completely lame. How this guy got famous no one knows. 

That's my days rant. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Doritos® - Fashionista Daddy -- Crash the Super Bowl 2013 Finalist

Laura Branigan - Self Control (Official Video) 80's classic

The IRS Is Hiring Armed Agents To Investigate The Middle Class