IRS poised to get $80 billion in new funding over the coming decade if the Inflation Reduction Act passes The Internal Revenue Service’s operations are catching heat as the tax agency is in line for an $80 billion budget boost under the Democrats’ proposed spending plan — and now there’s intense attention being focused on IRS workers who actually pack heat. It started as criticism from Republican leaders that the tax-collecting agency would bring on 87,000 new employees to “target regular, everyday Americans” with the $80 billion earmarked for the IRS in the Inflation Reduction Act reconciliation bill, which looks poised to become law. That’s a “ misleading ” claim, according to the Associated Press. The bill passed Friday in a 220-207 vote of the House of Representatives and is now headed to President Joe Biden’s desk to be signed into law. In recent days there’s been an online stir over job postings for IRS special agents who carry guns as part of their work with th...
Laura Branigan - Self Control (Official Video) 80's classic I, I live among the creatures of the night! Ok, Laura Branigan , not only are a weirdo 80's hottie you make some kick ass music and I want to roam the night with your hot young 80's body. This video is classic 80's music creeper weirdo status (I think Branigan has got some lez in her) . I wonder what I would be like to be in college during the 80's and listening to songs like this at parties and clubs. I mean how do you dance to this stuff. I love it but I cant really dance to it, I just start playing air guitar and jumping around. How does that V for Vendetta guy control himself. aha I found this song and sweet music video over Christmas break when I was asking my mom what kind of music was playing in the clubs when they would go out in their late 20's. Well, my mom was 24 my dad was 28. After numerous stories about Studio 54 and the secrets to beating the line to get in, my mom fina...
Foster The People - Houdini - Performance Music Video and Lyrics Music, Music, Music, let's get back to the freaking music! As a music focused blog I have been lagging lately. News has been too good! This is definitely one of Foster The People's better songs. Actually now that I think of it it's prolly their best song ever. " Pumped up kicks " that was ehhhh, and then the other ones just don't have that hook or that appealing sound that this one does. I found myself able to run to this sweet and tasty jam even though it doesn't feel fast paced or up beat. It is hard to put into words but this baby rocks. I tried creating a Spotify radio station based of this song and what an epic FAILLLLLL. Spotify kept bring up music that was just not in line with what I thought would be appropriate for this song. Overall I think this band is a great group of talented musicians and I would like to see them come out with some more bangers like "Houdini"...
Comments
Post a Comment