Extremely Scary Ghost Elevator Prank in Brazil

Extremely Scary Ghost Elevator Prank in Brazil - This would really scare the shit out of me. I think I would punch the little girl because I was so scared, too bad she is actually real cause she might get killed. I wonder how many people actually tried to attack her in the elevator and if she suffered any injuries from this stunt. Have you all seen that video where that huge black guy get scared an punches the kid in the face. Check it out.  That's what I would do. Gotta be careful with pranks like these! I might also try and kick the panel open where she came out of. I guess it's just me and a select few other people that are curious more than scared, or because I am scared I need answers so I find them. Good luck with the gig little girl! Don't get punched by Tyron.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Doritos® - Fashionista Daddy -- Crash the Super Bowl 2013 Finalist

Laura Branigan - Self Control (Official Video) 80's classic

The IRS Is Hiring Armed Agents To Investigate The Middle Class