Apple redraws maps after Australian drivers led astray in the bush


Apple redraws maps after Australian drivers led astray in the bush! I mean come on, really? I know for one that Apple Maps suck. I have used Apple Maps many times on my iPhone and it seriously can f*%k you. I had "arrived" at my destination only to find the store I was looking for no where in sight. I went into a double decker Staples building to ask them if they knew when the computer repair shop was because my iPhone said that it was here at this exact location. Right as I was walking up to the register I looked out the window and saw the little computer shop I was looking for across the street and up the road about a quarter mile. I had never been so mislead by Apple Maps in my life. To make things even better there was a median in the road the prevented me from an easy trip. Thanks a lot iPhone. Now it seems you have put some Australian drivers in danger, left in scorching hot temperatures! Oh yea and you lead me to a non existent Jack In The Box the other day wtf. Get it straight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doritos® - Fashionista Daddy -- Crash the Super Bowl 2013 Finalist

Laura Branigan - Self Control (Official Video) 80's classic

The IRS Is Hiring Armed Agents To Investigate The Middle Class