Britney Spears - I Wanna Go

Britney Spears - I Wanna Go - Yikes, I have liked this song since it came out but I can't believe I have never seen the video until now. My god, Britney Spears is so hot I love her! That skirt in the video is like the smallest thing ever and so hot, what a silly video though a haha, so redic. I seriously think that if Britney Spears met me, we would be friends and maybe lovers but for sure good friends. Just a weird hunch I have, just like I know if Kim Kardashian met me she would want want to date me. I'm actually 100% positive about Kimmy. Anyway... The best part of this music video is the scumbag guy driving the car who pours milk all over himself, wtf???. His name is Guillermo Diaz and he is the guy who plays Scarface in "Half Baked" That seen is definitely like the weirdest scene ever possible in music video history. How did Scarface end up in this video, it's all too bizarre. On another note, it's so weird to see Britney on X FACTOR USA because she is so mellow and seems like such a nice humble lady, then you see a video like this or the new music video with will.i.am and you go like whoaaaaaa hey baby! What do you think about Britney? Best or worst?

Here are the lyrics:

"I Wanna Go"

[Verse 1:]
Lately, I've been stuck imagining what I wanna do and what I really think
Time to blow out
Be a little inappropriate, 'cause I know that everybody's thinkin' it when the light's out

[Bridge:]
Shame on me
To need release
Uncontrollably

[Chorus: x2]
I-I-I wanna go-oh-oh all the way-ay-ay
Taking out my freak tonight
I-I-I wanna show-oh-oh all the dirt-irt-irt I got runnin' through my mind, whoa oh

[Verse 2:]
Lately, people got me all tied up
There's a countdown waitin' for me to errupt
Time to blow out
I've been told who I should do it with, to keep both my hands above the blank-blanket when the light's out

[Bridge:]
Shame on me
To need release
Uncontrollably

[Chorus: x2]
I-I-I wanna go-oh-oh all the way-ay-ay
Taking out my freak tonight
I-I-I wanna show-oh-oh all the dirt-irt-irt I got runnin' through my mind, whoa oh

[Bridge:]
Shame on me (shame on me)
To need release (to need release)
Uncontrollably (uncontrollably, lably, lably, lably-bly-bly-bly-bly-bly)

[Chorus: x2]
I-I-I wanna go-oh-oh all the way-ay-ay
Taking out my freak tonight
I-I-I wanna show-oh-oh all the dirt-irt-irt I got runnin' through my mind, whoa oh


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Doritos® - Fashionista Daddy -- Crash the Super Bowl 2013 Finalist

The IRS Is Hiring Armed Agents To Investigate The Middle Class

Laura Branigan - Self Control (Official Video) 80's classic